Car rental Vancouver airport
Car rental Vancouver airport
As we all know, Canada is a great country and in order to explore its beauty the best thing to do is to rent a car at Vancouver airport. Your rental car will give you the opportunity to combine the feeling of freedom along with a stress-free trip. Hiring a car has never been easier as we offer everything from comparison till insurance. Look no further and book your rental car in Vancouver via Holiday Cars!
Vancouver airport rental cars
Vancouver airport has a main terminal which is divided into two sections: national and international. You will find the car rental desks near the parking lot, between the international and the national section of the terminal. All suppliers (except for Discount) are located on the airport itself.
Because of the limited size of the airport most people don’t have a hard time finding the car rental desks. If you can’t find the car hire desks, don’t worry! Canadians are famous for being extremely friendly and helpful, the airport personnel will guide you to your rental car in no time.
Facilities Vancouver airport
One does not have to be bored at Vancouver airport. There’s a number of facilities wherefrom the most used are:
- Eating facilities from all over the globe (Mexican, Italian, American, Thai and many more).
- Aquarium: there are two large aquariums at Vancouver airport. Looking at some nice sea creatures is an ideal way to pass some time.
- Cash exchange. Because it always comes in handy to have some Canadian dollars on hand.
- Showers. It’s always nice to be fresh, especially when a long flight is awaiting you. And trust us, your on-plane neighbors will be grateful.
- A chapel, ATMs, shops, luggage wrapping, a quiet zone and a lot of other things you can find on most medium to large airports.
Car rental Vancouver
Why would one get a rental car at Vancouver? Well, for a number of reasons. Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in one of the most beautiful countries on the American continent. Having a rental car will increase the opportunity of you leaving Vancouver with the feeling: “I’ve seen all I could”.
So where can your rental car take you?
We’ve made you a shortlist!
- Drive over to Stanley park for some outdoor activities. This park is almost 1000 acres in size and there’s lots of things to do. There’s a lot of family friendly activities like an aquarium, a theatre and two big lakes. The park is also popular amongst locals.
- Go to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. This park is absolutely breathtaking as it shows all of the area’s finest nature. Enjoy the cliff walk, the Treetops Adventure and of course the suspension bridge itself. The bridge is about 450 ft (137m) in length and 230 ft (70m) in height. The bridge is quite wobbly, making it an adventurous walk across. Don’t be scared though, the bridge meets all, strict, safety requirements.
- Visit one (or some) of the beautiful national parks surrounding Vancouver. Pinecone Burke, Golden Ears and Garibaldi are all within an hour driving distance from Vancouver.
- Hire a car at Vancouver airport and start your round trip through Canada from thereon out. For nature-lovers, Canada is an amazing country. Making a road trip from the west all the way to the east would be an unforgettable experience.