Car rental Naples airport
Naples Airport (IATA: NAP, ICAO: LIRN), often known as Capodichino Airport , is the airport serving Naples, Italy, handling more than five million passengers on an annual basis. Its nearest airport is Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport(QSR). Capodichino Airport has a single runway and two terminals, terminal 1 being the most important and terminal 2 mainly used for charter flights. Airlines serving at the airport include Aer Lingus conducting seasonal flights Dublin
, Transavia with flights to Amsterdam
, Alitalia with scheduled flights to Athens
An extensive range of car rental companies at Naples airport
Car rental at Naples airport presents a popular way of traveling in Naples and its surrounding area. Located only 7 kilometers from the north-east of central Naples, it is quite handy to pick up your rental car from the airport and drive to the city by following the exit Secondigliano/Aeroporto and taking A1 (Ramo Capodichino), which takes about 15 minutes. There is an extensive range of companies offering car rental at Naples airport, such as Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Maggiore/National, Sixt and Thrifty. Their car rental counters are located in the Arrivals Halls. The rates of car rental at Naples airport are quite reasonable, but in order to get a good deal during holiday high season, it is import to make an early booking. You can rent a car in Naples online from car hire broker holidaycars.com. It offers you Free Quote service, which allows you more time and flexibility to arrange a rental car.
Facilities at Naples Capodichino Airport (NAP) include:
- General information counter can be found in the Arrivals Hall.
- The airport has a reasonable amount of shops, snack bars and restaurants.
- The business center is located on the first level of terminal 1, with fully equipped offices to rent.
- Lost & found is located in the Arrivals Hall and available 24 hours a day.
- The airport is well equipped with facilities for the disabled, such as wheelchair ramps, adapted toilets, elevators and telephones.
- There are banks, currency exchange offices and ATMs throughout the airport.
Aeroporto Internazionale di Napoli
Via del Riposo 95
IATA airport code: NAP
ICAO airport code: LIRN