Car rental Arrecife airport
The Arrecife airport, officially named Lanzarote Airport (IATA: ACE, ICAO: GCRR), is the airport serving the island of Lanzarote
in the Canary Islands. Located about five kilometers from Arrecife
between the towns of San Bartolomé and Tías, Lanzarote Airport processes around five million passengers per year, with the majority coming from the United Kingdom and Germany. The airport has two terminals, T2 for flights to other Canary Islands and T1 for all other flights. Airlines serving at the airport include Aer Lingus with scheduled flights to Belfast-International, Cork, Dublin, Arkefly to Amsterdam, Ryanair conducting flights to Barcelona, Bologna, Seville and many more.
Rent a car at Lanzarote Airport
Car rental at Lanzarote Airport is always on high demand among tourists thanks to its great convenience to discover the island at your own leisure. With a rental car at Lanzarote airport, you can easily reach the city by taking the airport exit, joining LZ2 the Carretera de Arrecife de Yaiza and heading east. There is a full range of companies that offer car rental at Lanzarote airport, including Autos Reisen, Avis, Betacar, Cabrera Medina, Hertz and Payless. You can find their counters in Arrivals Hall. The rates of car rental at Arrecife airport are quite cheap due to the strong competition among different car rental companies. But in order to get a great deal especially during holiday high season, it is advised to book your rental car early. You can rent a car at Lanzarote airport before departure with car hire broker holidaycars.com. With a wide network of suppliers, it is able to offer you the best all inclusive car rental deals.
Facilities available at Lanzarote Airport (ACE) include:
- General information counters are located in the Central Hall and in the Departures Hall.
- Tourist Bureau is in the Central Hall
- There is a VIP lounge in the Departures Hall with well-equipped business facilities.
- The airport has a reasonable amount of shops, bars and restaurants.
- There is one currency exchange office in the Departures Hall and several ATMs.
- The airport has good facilities for disable passengers, including wheelchair ramps, adapted elevators, toilets and reserved parking space.
Aeropuerto de Lanzarote
Apto de Correos 86 35500
Arrecife de Lanzarote
IATA airport code: ACE
ICAO airport code: GCRR