Car rental Gerona airport
Girona airport, officially known as Girona-Costa Brava airport (IATA: GRO, ICAO: LEGE), is the second most important airport in the Barcelona area. Located 13 kilometers away from the center of Girona
, and about 92 kilometers from Barcelona city
, it is considered an alternative airport of Barcelona El Prat Airport
(IATA: BCN, ICAO: LEBL). The most important airline serving at the airport is Ryanair. Girona-Costa Brava airport has experienced significant growth in passenger numbers since the entrance of Ryanair. The airport conducts flights to multiple destinations in Spain and other European countries such as the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Germany, France and more.
Book car rental directly from Gerona airport at car hire brooker holidaycars.com
The airport is served by three main roads, including E-15/AP-7 toll road (Perpignan, France - south of Spain), C-25 (Lleida-Vic- Girona) and N-II, no-toll road (Madrid
- Barcelona - Perpignan, France), you can easily reach these destinations with car rental from Girona airport. There are several companies offering car rental at Girona airport, including Hertz, Avis, Europcar, Auriga. In addition to these well known car rental companies, car hire broker holidaycars.com also has suppliers such as Goldcar, Interrent for this location. If you rent a car at Girona airport from holidaycars.com, it's more likely get a cheaper rate with same guaranteed quality. Regarding more specific questions about car rental, you can go to holidaycars.com FAQs platform, which is constantly updated with new questions and detailed explanations, also with various interactive possibilities.
Facilities at Girona-Costa Brava airport (GRO) include:
- General information counter and tourist counter are located in Terminal.
- There is one hotel at the airport called Vilobi Park.
- Lost & Found.
- There are only small amount restaurants and one duty free shop at the airport.
- There is a VIP lounge available upon request.
- The airport has facilities to assist disabled travelers, including ramps; adapted toilets; and adapted telephones.
- You can find an ATM and currency exchange offices in the Arrivals Hall.
Girona-Costa Brava Airport
17185- Vilobi de Onyar
Girona - Costa Brava
IATA airport code: GRO
ICAO airport code: LEGE