Cheap Car Rental Edinburgh airport
Car rental Edinburgh Airport
When thinking of using a rental car in Edinburgh, your mind must instantly think of HolidayCars. We have a wide selection of the best car rental companies, providing you with only the best and most trustworthy cars. Thinking of driving a large SUV through Scotland’s robust scenery? Look no further! HolidayCars offers the highest quality for the lowest price.
HolidayCars offers ten different suppliers for car rental at Edinburgh airport, this way you can always be assured that you can choose a company that suits your needs.
With 13 million passengers travelling through Edinburgh airport every year, it’s the busiest airport of Scotland (and the sixth busiest of the United Kingdom). Most passengers landing at Edinburgh airport (by far) come from London Heathrow
Facilities at Edinburgh Airport:
- Similar to most medium to large sized airports, Edinburgh offers luxury shopping and dining facilities
- Family facilities such as baby changing rooms
- A prayer room, where people of all religions are welcome to take a minute of peace and silence
- Many packing, shipping and other baggage services
Car hire Edinburgh
Why would you hire a car at Edinburgh Airport? Well, there are numerous reasons for car rental in Edinburgh, or Scotland in general. We’ve listed some reasons for you to rent a car on your next trip to Edinburgh:
- Explore the beautiful nature surroundings of Edinburgh, your rental car will take you to Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park in just over an hour. Furthermore Edinburgh is an ideal base to start a complete round trip through Scotland, Loch Ness and the Highlands are some of the best sights in Europe.
- Explore the city! Edinburgh itself has a lot to offer as well, driving around the city will have you glaring at all the beautiful buildings. Some of the highlights are Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral and the University of Edinburgh.
- Have you seen all of Edinburgh’s beauty? Make a day trip to Glasgow! The biggest city of Scotland has a lot to offer, as well as Edinburgh itself. Your rental car will take you to there in less than one and a half hour.
Drive carefully in Scotland!
All countries apply different traffic rules than others. The best known difference between the UK and most other countries is of course driving on the left side of the road. There are a few other things you need to take in mind when driving your rental car through Scotland. First of all you have to mask your lights as they are pointed right. Driving on the left side of the road, your lights will dazzle oncoming traffic. Furthermore, you really
shouldn’t drink and drive, as you can be put into jail if you only try to. Last of all you’re prohibited to horn between 11.30 PM and 7 AM.
Why choose for HolidayCars?
You have made the right choice visiting our site looking for car rental at Edinburgh airport. HolidayCars always compares rates real time assuring you of the best price possible. We only work with the highest quality rental car suppliers so you’ll always drive a trustworthy car. Furthermore HolidayCars offers all inclusive insurance without any hidden fees. Last but not least you can compare all suppliers, cars and insurances to create a deal that suits your needs.