Compare Cheap Car Rental Orlando airport
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the second busiest airport in Florida
. Every year 35 million passengers use the airport. Only Miami Airport
surpasses the amount passengers in the Sunshine State. Orlando International Airport is located 11 kilometers southeast of Orlando's central business district. This means it is the closest airport to all the world-class attractions Orlando has to offer. For this reason rental cars at Orlando airport are very popular. The many theme parks located in Orlando will have you walking on sunshine. With all its widely beloved theme and aqua parks ranging from Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios to LEGOLAND, Orlando is truly the capital of fun.
Car Rental Deals at Orlando Airport
Since prices vary between companies it is wise to compare all companies before you make a reservation. Luckily, due to the scale of the car rental market at this airport you'll often find a good price if you book before departure. With HolidayCars you can easily compare all available car rental deals and companies for Orlando Airport. By booking your car in advance you will save a large amount of money and keeps you in charge of the available options. Comparing the car rental prices beforehand also ensures that you rent the best car for your budget. With a wide network of suppliers of car hire at Orlando airport ranging from the international brands to smaller local brands, HolidayCars.com is able to offer you cheaper rates while offering top quality rentals.
3 tips for renting a car at Orlando airport:
- Don't show up at the counter without a reservation. It is more expensive to book your rental car at the airport.
- Are you visiting Orlando during a holiday season? Make sure to book as early as possible since prices will rise and the availability of categories will become more limited.
- If need to kill some time at the airport, make sure to spend a few moments in the atrium.
Car rental under 25 at Orlando Airport
There are plenty car rental options at Orlando if you are age 24 and under. For most big suppliers the minimum age to rent a car is 21 years old and with some suppliers car rental under 21 is possible as well. You should keep in mind that a ‘Young drivers fee’ is being applied by most suppliers if you are under 25 years old. The fee is already included in the price you see on Holiday Cars.
Furthermore, young drivers are not allowed to rent all types of cars. For instance, vans, luxury cars and full-size SUV’s.
Picking up your rental car
Orlando is one of airports worldwide with the largest car rental markets. All major car rental companies operate at Orlando International Airport and are accessible without the need for a shuttle bus. You can find the car rental companies at the ground transportation level 1 of Terminal A and B and take your car from there.
Since Orlando Airport is so close to all the theme parks your holiday is only a short drive away. After picking up your rental car you can drive through the north exit and head straight to SR-528 West to get to International Drive and Universal Studios Orlando.
Facilities at Orlando Airport
We feel that Orlando International Airport is extremely well equipped and lives up to the modern standards. The airport brings all the facilities you can expect from such a high-traffic airport.
- Information counters are located in the West and East Halls thus easy to find.
- MCO processes a lot of passengers so it has a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Looking for some rest? The Hyatt Regency Hotel located in the terminal.
- Business meetings can be arranged at Orlando airport. Conference rooms and VIP lounges are available in the same hotel.
- Getting around is easy: The airport has excellent facilities for the disabled, including wheelchair ramps, adapted elevators, toilets, telephone and parking.
- There are banks, ATMs, a money exchange office and a post office.
- Internet is freely available: the airport has WiFi zones and there are even internet kiosks.
- Charging your phone: There are charging stations for your phone, laptop and other devices but like at most airports these are scarce.
Orlando International Airport
1 Airport Boulevard
United States of America
IATA airport codes: MCO
ICAO airport code: KMCO