Car rental Los Angeles airport
Los Angeles airport, known as LAX after the airport code, is the primary airport serving the Greater Los Angeles Area. It is located 24 kilometers southwest of downtown Los Angeles. Handling more than 60 million travelers per year, Los Angeles International airport is the busiest airport in California
and the 6th busiest in the world. It has nine passenger terminals arranged in a “U”, all are served by shuttle buses. United Airlines operates to the most destinations. Other major international airlines include Qantas, offering nonstop service to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Auckland, Lufthansa, serving most destinations in Europe.
Choose for the most covenient way to continue your journey
Despite the city's well-developed public transport system, most people still rent a car at Los Angeles airport. There are more than 40 companies of car rental at LA airport, including Budget, Dollar rent a car, Hertz, National, etc. Please notice that their car rental counters are not located in the terminals. You can call the companies via a special number by the baggage bands in the Arrivals Hall. With all its glamour and fame, there is no high-low season in terms of travelling in LA. To make sure you have a smooth trip in this year-round busy destination, it's wise to make an early booking for car rental at Los Angeles
airport. If you need to wait for the confirmation of other holiday products like flights and hotels, you can always use the free quote service offered by holidaycars.com, by which you have the chosen price and rental car at Los Angeles airport secured without any extra charge.
Facilities at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) include:
- General information and tourist information counter are located in Arrival Halls.
- There are plenty of shops, bars, restaurants in all terminals.
- Baggage storage is in the Arrivals Hall of the Tom Bradley terminal.
- There are many hotels around the airport, like Hilton and Holiday Inn.
- There are two meeting rooms, one in Terminal 3, one in Terminal one.
- Wi-Fi is available at a fee.
- Excellent disabled facilities, like wheelchair ramps, adapted elevators, toilets and telephones.
Los Angeles International Airport
1 World Way
IATA airport code: LAX
ICAO airport code: KLAX